Drivers Impresora Canon
The IMPERX HD-SDI ExpressCard/34 is a professional level PCI Express video capture card that enables users to view and store in real time mega pixel video images from any standard HD-SDI video source onto laptop computers. IMPERX HD-SDI ExpressCard/34 is capable of capturing single or multiple frames and standard AVI clips from any SD or HD-SDI compliant video source. Each captured frame can be stamped with a user message along with the date and time of capture. A full software suite that includes drivers, C/C++, SDK, and an application program is provided with each IMPERX HD-SDI ExpressCard/34 card.
- Supports Windows XP® / Windows Vista® / Windows 7®
- Supports 32bit and 64bit Windows OS
- SD or HD SDI real time video acquisition (720p, 1080i and 1080p formats)
- Supports SMPTE 274M and 296M framing
- Saves 20 bit YCrCb 4:2:2 or 24 bit RGB data
- RAW, BMP, TIFF, AVI and adjustable JPEG file formats
- ExpressCard/34 compliant
- Provides 2.5 Gbps of bandwidth
- Plug-n-play with hot insertion/removal
- Intelligent scatter/gather DMA engine for fast efficient use of ExpressCard bandwidth and system memory
- Flow-thru pipelined architecture for low latency
- Captures single frame, multiple frames or AVI clips with date/time text overlay
- Includes advanced features including user Lookup Tables, Gamma correction, histogram, hex pixel dump, etc.
- RGB gain/offset controls with auto white balance
- Image viewer with DVR controls
- Full software suite including drivers, application and SDK
LYNX GigE Vision Software Manual www.imperx.com 2 of 57 Rev 1.0 6/21/2007 Revision History. IMPERX makes digital and analog frame grabbers for desktops, laptops, PDAs and embedded platforms. All models use industrial components for added reliability under any operating condition. IMPERX frame grabbers are noted for their ease of set-up and use. A full software suite including drivers, SDK and application is provided with all models.
Drivers Impresora Epson Lx-300
The FrameLink Express is a Camera Link frame grabber designed especially for ExpressCard laptops. It provides the functionality, performance and versatility required by today’s most demanding vision systems. The FrameLink Express is a highly versatile frame grabber capable of acquiring images from a Camera Link base camera. It features a flow-through pipeline architecture with an intelligent scatter/gather DMA engine providing over 235 Mbytes/s of throughput. A full software suite, including drivers, C/C++ SDK, and an application program, is provided with the card.
Drivers Improvement Course Usmc
- Supports one Base Camera Link interface.
- ExpressCard/34 compliant providing 2.5 Gbps of bandwidth
- Intelligent scatter/gather DMA (235 MBytes/sec) for fast, efficient use of ExpressCard bandwidth and system memory
- Flow-through pipeline architecture for low latency
- Built-in CC pulse generators
- Many advanced features including lookup tables, histograms, RGB gain/offset with auto-white balance, hex pixel dump, etc.
- Bayer pattern interpolation
- Unique ‘auto-learn’ feature automatically recognizes camera parameters and simplifies CAM file creation
- Plug-and-play operation with hot insertion/removal
- Backwards compatible with FrameLink (PCMCIA) software