PCI card is compatible with 3.3V and 5V PCI slots; independent monitoring control for analog and digital input signals and playback; EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support; Windows 98SE/ME/XP/2000/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 compatible; compatible with Mac OS X 10.1 and newer (Power Mac G4/G5) Linux compatible (ALSA). Right-click the listing for your sound card or audio device, such as headphones or speakers, select Update driver, then select Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the instructions to complete the update. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow those instructions. At the 'Realtek High Definition Audio Update Ver. 18.104.22.16848' screen, click 'Next'. At the 'License Agreement' dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click 'I Agree' to continue with the installation.
4-in/4-out PCI Audio Interface with Swappable I/O Socket
Computer Sound Cards
[email protected] features highest quality 24-bit 192Khz ADC (114dB) and DAC (112dB) for the best quality audio.
The unique swappable I/O socket allows you to choose your analog connectors between unbalanced RCA jacks and balanced TRS jacks.
You don't have to configure your studio to [email protected], you can configure [email protected] to your studio. [email protected]'s EWDM drivers provide unparalled performance and stability, and provide support for all professional audio applications using ASIO and GSIF drivers.
With the powerful EWDM drivers and MIDI I/O [email protected] is perfect for post-production studios, one man bands and use with mixers and you can monitor the inputs and outputs directly through the digital mixer.
[email protected]'s optical and digital outputs allow AC3/DTS pass through for Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound playback. Please note that this is the PCI version, we also offer a PCIe version called [email protected] XTe.
- 2 analog input channels, 2 analog output channels
- 24-bit/192kHz AD converter with 114dB(a) dynamic range
- 24-bit/192kHz DA converter with 112dB(a) dynamic range
- swappable socket (Unbalanced RCA with -10dBv or Balanced TRS with +4dBu )
- coaxial S/PDIF digital input
- synchronisation to digital S/PDIF input signals
- optical S/PDIF digital output with automatic shutter (max. 96kHz specified)
- coaxial S/PDIF digital output (max. 192kHz)
- 1 MIDI input (16 channels) / 1 MIDI output (16 channels)
- support for DirectWIRE 3.0
- 4 inputs and 4 outputs can be used with 24bit/192kHz simultaneously (incl. MIDI I/O) - full duplex
- PCI card is compatible with 3.3V and 5V PCI slots
- independent monitoring control for analog and digital input signals and playback
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support
- Windows 98SE/ME/XP/2000/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 compatible
- compatible with Mac OS X 10.1 and newer (Power Mac G4/G5)
- Linux compatible (ALSA)
Reviews and Testimonials
Here are selected reviews of [email protected]:
Germany's stereoplay issue July 2006 contains a review of [email protected] in the HiFi & PC section: 'In conclusion, [email protected] comes very close to the analog standard of vividness, image and warmth.' - verdict: stereoplay Highlight
Drivers Integral Sound Cards & Media Devices Free
The January 2005 issue of Sound on Sound features a review of [email protected] by Martin Walker: 'ESI's [email protected] is a versatile soundcard thanks to its swappable I/O and extensive driver support, it sounds good, and is good value for money.' - check the full review here.
Popular UK online magazine Dancetech had a detailed look on [email protected] and mentioned:'So, a great little audio card!' / 'a real winner all round!' - read the full review here also check their video review!
In September 2004 the team of iXBT checked our [email protected] in detail: 'Taking into account its price and professional orientation, we found no drawbacks in this card.' - read the full review here. In the conclusion, we received their 'Original Design' award!
If you are interested in adding a review to this list, do not hesitate and contact us.