SeeMore OB GYN ver 2.0.03
For Platform 1 Probes:
SeeMore OBGyn/General ver 4.2.1
Turn Your Laptop into an Ultrasound Imaging System*
* Viewing only – must have SeeMore Probe to create new images
Download SeeMore OB GYN w/ ref. scans, presets, manuals, help videos – ver 4.2.1
All materials © Copyright Interson Corporation, all rights reserved
This version of SeeMore is for OB GYN applications and includes basic distance measurements, as well as the calculation of Gestational Age based on Crown Rump,Gestational Sac, Femur Length, Head Circumference, Abdominal Circumference, Bi-Parietal Diameter, and Amniotic Fluid Index . Bladder Volume calculation is also included. Contact Interson, or your distributor, for SeeMore’s Veterinary version and / or Urology version that includes Bladder Volume and Prostate Volume calculations.
Software Download / Installation Instructions
SeeMore automatically installs on Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Be sure to unplug any probe(s) prior to installing the software.
When prompted, choose “Run” to install the software. You will be presented with many choices during installation. When presented with these choices you can use the defaults, or if you are an experienced Windows user you may chose to select your own custom settings.
Right Click here and select “Open in New WIndow”
to view the SeeMore installation instructions
After installing SeeMore, and before launching the SeeMore application, connect your probe(s) to a USB 2.0 port. Windows will recognize your USB probe and install the neccessary driver. After installing the driver, Windows will prompt “your USB device is ready for use”. You are now ready to launch the SeeMore application. Launch SeeMore and allow WIndows to again recognize your USB probe(s) and install the second and final USB probe driver. Note: Windows will install the above drivers for each USB port that has a probe attached. Once this second driver is installed for each USB port that has a probe attached, SeeMore will load and you can begin to image!
If you are downloading SeeMore to evaluate and you do not yet have your SeeMore probe(s), you can view any included scans by pressing the button “Load Cine” and selecting the folder “Stat Images” or contact Interson for reference images.
Drivers Interstate Compact
Whenever you are about to print a document or picture in Windows 7, the 'Print' dialog appears, giving you a choice of which printer or print driver to use to print that particular file. This listing comes from the list of available printers Windows 7 maintains at all time; this is the list you use when you want to install or remove a printer or print driver, for example. This tutorial explains how to access this list to see all printers and print drivers currently available to your computer.
Show all devices and printers in Windows 7
Follow these steps to display all available printers for your PC:
Drivers Intervention Program Cleveland Ohio
- Click on the start button to open the start menu, and type 'printer' in the search field.
- Once Windows 7 displays the search results, click either on the 'Devices and Printers' link or 'View Devices and Printers' link; both achieve the exact same effect, and will open the Control Panel and a full list of devices and printers / print drivers available to your computer:
- Depending on the number of peripherals you have setup for your PC, you may need to collapse the top of the list, as we did in the screenshot below, and you will see all printers and print drivers currently recognized by Windows 7:
- In our case for this particular computer, you can see that we have three items listed under 'Printers and Faxes' (notice that, without having to count all items, that total number is indicated between brackets). Of these three, there are currently no physical printers connected to the computer, and only two of these are print drivers (a piece of software that acts like a printer).
- Also notice in your list of printers and faxes that one of them has a green checkmark displayed on top of its icon: this is the convention Windows 7 uses to show the default printer. As you'll learn in another tutorial in this series, you can at any time change your default printer in Windows 7.
Drivers Intervention Programs In Ohio
Are some printers missing from your Windows 7 computer?
This is all you have to do to see a full listing of all the printers and print drivers currently visible from your PC. Note that network printers (also known as 'shared printers', or printers that are not actually physically connected to your computer, but placed somewhere on your network or HomeGroup, and available wirelessly, for example, are not necessarily listed. This means that this particular printer is not currently visible on the network, due to any number of reasons - either the printer is turned off, unplugged, or connected to a computer that is currently turned off.up ↑