E22: Windows Driver V2 Build 23i for PCIe and Thunderbolt - November 13, 2017 Archived E22: Firmware Updater 20170817 for PCIe (AES16e, E22, E44) and Thunderbolt - August 17, 2017 Archived E22: Windows Driver V2 Build 23g for PCIe and Thunderbolt - July 12, 2017 Archived. We engineer the finest tools to help audio professionals create even better sound. This would therefore not maximise distance as they would like, but it’s likely these players would opt for other offerings in the Lynx driver range, like the Boom Boom 3 or the Black Cat. The Predator is an entry-level product geared towards newcomers to the game, and the performance and style is well suited to this purpose. AES16: Windows Driver V2 Build 24c for PCIe and Thunderbolt (WHQL Certified) - February 26, 2020 Archived AES16: Windows Firmware Updater for PCI Cards - June 23, 2015 Archived AES16: SetControlSource.exe - April 14, 2015 Archived.
If the automatic driver installation (yelloGUI installer) does not work, you can install the USB drivers manually.
Please use the Link below to download the LYNX USB driver.
To install USB drivers:
1. Power OFF the LYNX device.
2. Power up and connect the LYNX device to your PC/Laptop.
3. Wait a few seconds for Windows to detect the new USB device.
4. Follow the instructions shown next depending on your operating system.
1. Windows will ask if it can search the Internet, answer NO and click NEXT
Drivers Lynx Vs
2. Select “install from a list or specific location” and click NEXT
3. Click on BROWSE and navigate to the extracted SW package files and select the folder “Lynx USB Drivers”
4. Click OK and then click NEXT
5. Ignore Windows warning and click “Continue Anyway”
6. Click on FINISH
Drivers Lynx Golf
Note: Windows 7 will attempt the get the drivers automatically but will get the wrong ones or will finish the process without installing the drivers, therefore this must be completed manually:
1. Goto Control Panel > Systems > Device Manager
2. Select the USB device and right click
3. Select “Browse my Computer” then select “let me pick from a list of device drivers” and click NEXT
4. Click on BROWSE and navigate to the extracted SW package files and select the folder “Lynx USB Drivers”
5. Click OK and then click NEXT
Drivers Lynx Travel Trailer
6. Ignore Windows warning and click “Continue Anyway”
Driver Lynx 300
7. Click on FINISH