Maximum Performance. We bring our expertise of over 19+ years to build high-performance PCs with a focus on thermal design and engineering. We optimize and benchmark every component to create a new level of performance that's more than just a sum of its parts. Make sure you hit the LIKE & SUBSCRIBE buttons for more content.Upload Schedule: All times are Eastern Time U.S. All games and times are subject to change!Mu. – Having two computers be it laptops or pc or both, putting Linux on one and keeping your old system around until you get Linux under your wing is the better way to learn. One can run a live CD/DVD of Linux on a single computer and learn a lot to get started.
LinX is a freeware CPU benchmarking software download filed under benchmark software and made available by Alexander Gusev for Windows.
The review for LinX has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.A benchmarking tool for CPUs testing GFlops
LinX is designed to be a simple interface for Intel Linpack Benchmark. It checks stability of the system and can detect hardware errors. The main point of Linpack is to solve systems of linear equations. It is designed as a benchmark to test the performance of a system in GFlops - billions of floating point operation per second.
But it is also the most stressful CPU testing program to date and is a great tool to determine CPU stability. One and the same system of equations is solved repeatedly; if all results match each other - the CPU is stable, otherwise the instability is obvious, since the same sytem cannot produce different solutions.
Lynx Pc Digital Storm
LinX is software which can benchmark CPU speed.
Features and highlights
Drivers Lynx Pc Laptops Dell
- A simple and intuitive interface
- Automatic error control, to stop the test at detecting errors
- Support for Intel and AMD
- Support Intel HyperThreading (Pentium IV, Atom, Core i7), the choice of the number of streams for testing
- Definition of the available memory and the ability to use all of its 32 - and 64-bit mode testing
- Remembering the last settings, run Audible indication of events
- Visual display to quickly determine the possible changing system
- Calculation of time until the completion of testing
LinX 0.6.5 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from benchmark software without restrictions. LinX 0.6.5 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
- LinX Download
- Freeware Benchmark Software
- CPU Benchmarking Software