LG Monitors drivers. 473 (34.09 MB) free drivers for 471 LG Monitors. Please select your device to download drivers. Download LG monitor drivers or install DriverPack Solution software for driver scan and update. All LG monitors. LG E2360(Digital) LG E2370(Analog). A list with all driver supported monitors will appear. Select your monitor LG L1510B and double click 'NEXT'. Click 'FINISH' button and than the 'CLOSE' button. Now the driver file for your monitor L1510B is installed. Search and consult the Readme file for additional installation drivers instructions for your L1510B. Download LG monitor drivers or install DriverPack Solution software for driver scan and update. All LG monitors. The following is the important information of LG L2320A installation driver. Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear. Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear. Select a directory to save the driver in and click Save.
- Lg 19m38ab Monitor Driver Download
- Lg Monitor W1943c Driver Download
- Lg Monitor Driver Free Download
- Lg Monitor Drivers Download Lg Canada Support
- Lg 20mp48hb Monitor Driver Download
Lg 19m38ab Monitor Driver Download
Lg Monitor W1943c Driver Download
Lg Monitor Driver Free Download
I ended up calling support and found that the 34um61-p does not have onscreen control software or dual controller software to download. The tech told me to download any controller you can find that is for the same sized screen. He had me go to the software & driver for 34uc79g-b and it worked.
- ▲0▼July 30, 2020, 6:41 pmedited July 2020
I am not sure if this makes a difference but I am also using the LG ultrawide as a second monitor extended from my laptop.
I have downloaded the updated driver, which is the only thing I can find to download, and still cannot get the split screen option on my 34UM61-P that I purchased from Costco. I am running Windows 7 but I cannot imagine that makes a difference. I also cannot find an OSC icon anywhere on my task bar or computer.
I purchased the monitor a few years back and know that I did not use the CD that it came with because I do not have a CD in my computer. I am not sure if the software was in that bit even if it was I would think I could find that software somewhere on the LG site but I cannot.
I would really appreciate any help....
- ▲0▼Thank you for the great SS but where would I find the OSC icon. I have tried and tried to download the driver but I am pretty sure it does not contain the split screen software. Sorry I am lost and perplexed
- ▲5▼Hello @LLeary
Here is what I recommend.
- Locate the OSC icon located on the task bar.
- Select the Screen Split layout desired.
- ▲0▼I may have found an article that referred to the following link for the on screen controller https://www.lg.com/us/search.lg?search=on+screen+control
and downloaded the software from there and it worked. But it looks nothing like what you see on the videos and there are no instructions or guidance.
Lg Monitor Drivers Download Lg Canada Support
It looks like you've been lurking around for a while.
If you register, we will remember what you have read and notify you about new comments. You will also be able to participate in discussions.
So if you'd like to get involved, register for an account, it'll only take you a minute!