MFP Office Automation Group is a proudly South African team of entrepreneurs who have combined their skills, knowledge and expertise to drive the office automation service industry to the next level.
We are a leading supplier of Copiers, Printers, Telecommunications and CCTV Equipment to the business industry. It is our goal to provide businesses with good quality equipment that will improve their overall productivity and workplace efficiency at a reduced cost.
While our Head Office is based in Cape Town, we have a national distribution network which allows us to provide our customers with the essential equipment they need wherever they are.
You have tried the rest, now put us to the test.
We strive to be the leading supplier of Copiers, Printers, Telecommunications and CCTV Equipment within the South African business market.
- The silver and black Ortery 3D MFP weighs 550 pounds. When it's all put together (more on that below), it measures approximately 5.8 by 4.8 by 3.5 feet (HWD). The light box, which is integrated with the rail on which the camera moves, sits on top of the included table.
- We are continuing to thoroughly follow the developments and directives associated with COVID-19 (coronavirus). Learn more about the measures we have in place. We are continuing to thoroughly follow the developments and directives associated with COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- 4 Megapixel IP Cameras are network based security cameras that are capable of providing video resolutions up to 2560 x 1440 pixels which is 30% greater than HD 1080p. Please click the adjacent image to view the difference between 4MP vs 1080P vs 720P.
- When you undertake a lease agreement with MFP Office Automation on any of our products, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. The SLA contains a list of services to be covered by the agreement and defines the responsibilities of the service provider and customer under the SLA.
TV cameras describe a grouping of professional cameras that are optimized for a television production and publishing schedule, which often requires tight turnaround times and high volumes. When looking for the right TV cameras for your studio, it's important to look for cameras that can meet all your technical and use requirements, while.
To achieve this vision, we will provide our trusted and quality Information Technology solutions to ensure increased productivity and efficiency within South African businesses at a cost that is befitting to their budget.
Above all else, MFP Group values fast and efficient service. We strive to provide our customers with the ideal Information Technology solution to improve their overall productivity without the waiting time.
”In an industry where pricing is extremely competitive and where people like myself believe that a printer is a printer is a printer. It is the excellent, friendly service of all the MFP staff that differentiates them from the opposition.“
”I am very impressed with the quality of the equipment and the workmanship from them. They were more than willing to accommodate me in working around the hotels schedule which is quite trying at times.“
”I would highly recommend them and I am willing to let any future companies who want to make use of their services visit our store and show the quality of service.“
“They have become our preferred supplier at Head Office level and at our Hotels nationally. We are pleased with their level of service excellence and cost saving solutions.”
”We can honestly say, from MFP’s levels of service, friendly staff, to their equipment, MFP have a very high level of professionalism and quality workmanship. We would not hesitate recommending their services, and look forward to doing more business together in future.“
”The difference that the upgrade made to the CCTV system, was beyond my expectations. To add to this, I was very pleased to see that there are still companies out there that can do the work and show professionalism at the same time.“
“I am more than happy to recommend them as a service provider to others because of their high level of service and quality of products offered.”
2 Point Business Park, 29 Marinus Road,
021 565 0565
086 133 3234
374 Rivonia Boulevard, Rivonia. Sandton
010 555 0565
086 140 4404
Olivetti House, 2 Corobrik Road, Riverhorse Valley Business Estate, Durban
031 555 0565
086 133 3234
11a, Stewart Drive, Baysville, East London
043 555 0129
086 133 3234
Discontinued product. Online support only.Please see the support documentation for further information.
Recommended replacement: AXIS P3245-V, AXIS P3374-V
Note: Check the recommended replacement product data sheet for full specification
- Megapixel resolution
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Discreet and compact design
- Power over Ethernet
- Two-way audio support
Megapixel video surveillance
AXIS 216MFD Network Camera is a high performance megapixel network camera, designed for professional video surveillance in locations such as retail stores, schools, banks and governmental buildings.
AXIS 216MFD features a 1.3 megapixel sensor that delivers crisp and clear images, perfect for the identification of objects and persons. The high quality lens uses DC-iris control for improving the depth of field and protecting the sensor at intensely illuminated scenes. The megapixel resolution allows important areas like entrances or checkouts to be monitored in great detail.
The increased resolution can also be used to provide a significantly larger overview. The inner rectangle in the picture shows the area covered by an analog CCTV camera. With the same number of pixels per area, the full 1280x1024 resolution provided by AXIS 216MFD - the outer rectangle - covers a three times larger scene.
AXIS 216MFD offers a discreet, compact and cost-efficient solution with effective protection against tampering. The dome glass is fixed from the inside and the casing is secured to the wall or ceiling using tamper-proof mounting screws.
AXIS 216MFD Network Camera is quick and easy to install on wall, hard or drop ceiling. It allows versatile adjustment by panning, tilting and rotating the varifocal lens to any camera angle. Smoked transparent covers and drop ceiling mount kit are options for making the AXIS 216MFD Network Camera more discreet.
Power over Ethernet
Support for Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive both data and power over a single Ethernet cable - which makes the installation easier and cheaper. If connected to a central Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), the camera can continue to operate even when there is a power failure.
Hawthorne Police Department
Network surveillance helps city give Eucalyptus Park back to the community
All software isn't compatible with all products, please refer to the data sheets for compatibility information.
The market's easiest video surveillance solution optimized for small systems
AXIS Camera Station
The ideal solution to meet the needs for active surveillance of mid-sized installations
Security as a service
A full range of cloud-based surveillance and security services from Axis partners
Specialized software from Axis partners
Customized and specialized solutions from Axis partners, for any system complexity and size
Need help with what you need?
AXIS 216FD Pendant Kit Black 1.5'NPT
AXIS 216FD Pendant Kit White
Fixed dome camera drop ceiling mount
AXIS 216FD Pendant Kit Black
AXIS 216FD Pendant Kit White 1.5'NPT
Covers and Domes
AXIS M32 Clear/Smoked Dome Covers, Black/White
Cables and connectors
AXIS Connector A 4-pin 3.81 Straight
- Press release
- Declaration & statement
Mfp Cameras Software
- AXIS 216MFD/216MFD-V Network Cameras721 KB English
- AXIS 216FD Pendant Kit - Installation Guide4.69 MB English
- AXIS 216FD/FD-V/MFD/MFD-V - Installation Guide5.1 MB English
- AXIS 216FD/FD-V/MFD/MFD-V - User's Manual1.78 MB English
- AXIS 216MFD Network Camera113 KB English
- Axis introduces first fixed dome network camera offering megapixel in MPEG-433 KB English
- Axis introduces first fixed dome network camera offering megapixel in MPEG-4 (EMEA)33 KB English
- Axis introduces first fixed dome network camera offering megapixel in MPEG-4 (INTL version)64 KB English
- Axis introduces first fixed dome network camera offering megapixel in MPEG-4 (US version)64 KB English
Mp Camera Means
Declaration & statement
Mp Camera Iphone X
- EOL Statement for AXIS 216FD/-V and AXIS 216MFD/-V Network Cameras42 KB English
- activeThird party software licenses INTEGRITY CHECKSUM